Friday, March 23

We're here!

Just a short post to let everyone know that we are here and safe! I was going to post lots of pictures but my brand new 16G SD card won't connect to my computer and the camera that I have been taking the majority of the pictures with is not with me at the moment.

Anyways, we're here and having a blast. We've been working on the construction site all morning, then we had lunch and now some are back at the construction site while others are at the market. Exciting stuff! More later, but for now I must go learn Spanish (MAJOR language barrier going on and blogger is in Spanish at the moment! Haha)

Keep us in your prayers and know that we are absolutely loving it here! The weather is great (though a bit on the hot side coming from Canada) and the people are quite friendly!

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Please add some pictures ASAP, I want to see your faces.

    ReplyDelete