Thursday, April 19

Short Apology...

Honduras got quite busy throughout our last week there, so I didn't do much posting at all, and I am quite sorry to all you parents/family/friends! I am still working on editing pictures (I have about 1200 to sort through and then edit!) but if you give me a bit of time, I will post more pictures! Many apologies for the wait, and much thanks for your patience!

I can't believe that we have been back for 9 days already. I still get "homesick" for Honduras often. I will carry those kids in my heart forever, as well as the many lessons I learned during our time in Honduras.

Thank you for your support! And guess what Fountainview Class of 2012... 9 weeks until Convention weekend kicks off! That means only 8 weeks 6 days until our last day of school! :D WOO HOO!!
2 months, 4 days, 16 hours and 42 minutes from now, Commencement ceremony will be over, and we will be eating lunch as Fountainview Academy Alumni!

1 comment:

  1. Proud to be an alumni of this awesome place :) Soak it up! Take more pictures! Have more fun! Learn more lessons! Be more homesick for Heaven :) I'll miss you tons when you (we) leave, Fountainview Class of 2012.

    ReplyDelete